User Services Agreement
Welcome to aikenworld.com (the "Site"), a website provided by Guangzhou Victel Optics Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (the "Company") to provide a complete range of ultra-precision molded Glass aspherical lens, the product types include: flat convex, flat concave, double convex, biconcave, meniscus, free-form surface and other lenses. The optical lens is precision pressed and measured to meet the strict application requirements. It is widely used in imaging systems, projection systems, CCTV lenses, cell phone lenses, automotive lenses, laser collimation, optical communication, sensors, medical systems and other fields. The user service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") of this website is signed by the Company and all the parties (including but not limited to individuals, companies, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as users) who use this website.
First, the statement and commitment
(1) Please read carefully the entire contents of this Agreement before accepting this Agreement or using the Website in any other way permitted by the Company. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR DO NOT EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THE COMPANY'S INTERPRETATION OF THE TERMS, DO NOT FOLLOW THEM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUT NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. If you have any questions about the terms of this agreement, please inquire through the customer service channel, the company will explain the terms to you.
(2) You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time in accordance with the changes of relevant laws and regulations, as well as the adjustment of the Company's operating conditions and business strategies, without further separate notice; if you continue after the content of this Agreement is changed By using this site, you have fully read, understand and accept the changed agreement, and will follow the changed agreement to use this website. If you do not agree with the changed agreement, you should stop using it immediately after the change This site.
(3) If you are a registered user of an unnatural person and authorize a natural person to handle the registration, you acknowledge that when you obtain the account of this website, you should provide legal and valid authorizations to agree that any operation of the authorized natural person is Your authorization. When you use this website in any other way as permitted by the Company, you shall be a legal person or any other organization legally established or engaged in business activities or other businesses in mainland China and you shall not be liable Residence or conduct business activities or other business laws and regulations of the country's exclusion. If you do not have the above conditions, you should immediately terminate the registration or stop using the service.
(4) When you use this website, you should confirm the required service items yourself and agree to abide by the trading rules of this website.
Second, the registration related
Except as otherwise provided in this agreement or otherwise relevant to the product, you must register and obtain the account of the website provided to you by our company and provide the relevant information as required by our company. . You need to use the login name of the site operator's e-mail or mobile phone number, or other means allowed by the company to log in to this site account, and you should set a password for this site account. You agree:
1, in accordance with the requirements of this site accurately provide and obtain the account promptly update your correct, up-to-date and complete identity information and related information. If the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that the identity information and related information provided by you is incorrect, untrue, outdated or incomplete, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of this website to you. The company does not undertake any responsibility for this, you will bear any direct or indirect expenses incurred. We may suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of this website to you if you can not supplement the information provided by our company due to national laws and regulations, departmental rules or regulatory agencies' requirements.
2, You should accurately provide and promptly update the e-mail address, contact telephone number, contact address, postal code and other contact information provided by you, so that the Company and you to conduct timely and effective contact. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY AND ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE THROUGH THE FAILURE TO CONTACT YOU WITH THESE LINKS. You understand and agree that you are obliged to maintain the validity of the contact information provided by you. If any changes need to be updated, you should follow the company's requirements.
3, you should update the information, otherwise the site has the right to the site login, the site account binding email, phone number open to other users registered or use. Because of your failure to update all the information caused by the consequences, should be your own responsibility.
You understand and agree that after you complete this website account registration process on this website, you will get the login name of the website registered with your registered e-mail address. In order to make it easier for you to use the service of this website, you hereby authorize this company explicitly and irrevocably, and your account information has been authorized to disclose to our website when you register successfully.
Third, account security
You will be fully responsible for all actions and remarks made using this account and password, passcode, and you agree to:
1. Except for the other rules of related products, our company can identify you by your login name and password of our website or other ways recognized by us. You should log in to these websites, password, verification Code, identification information, etc. for your safekeeping, for any loss due to the login name, password, check code, identification information and other leakage caused by this site. The Company may also identify your instructions through the use of other products or devices that you use and you should keep those products or devices at your disposal or under your control and for any use or loss of your own products or equipment Caused by any loss, at your own responsibility.
2. Based on the user habits of computer, mobile phone and other electronic devices, we may set different account login modes and take different measures to identify you when you use specific products.
3 You agree that if you find someone else fraudulent or fraudulent use of your site login name and password or any other unauthorized circumstances, or associated with the site account of mobile phones or other devices lost or other May endanger the security situation of the rights and interests of the account of this website, immediately notify the Company in an effective manner, to the Company to apply for the suspension of related services. You irrevocably authorize the Company to synchronize the aforesaid circumstance to this website, in order to protect your legal rights;
4, The Company can not and will not be responsible for any loss, damage and other adverse consequences arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. You understand that it takes a reasonable period for our company to take action on your request, and until then, the Company assumes no responsibility for the executed instructions and / or your resulting losses.
5. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own account on this website, only authorized users can use the account. The account is not transferable, can not be donated, can not be inherited, but the relevant property within the account can be inherited according to law.
6, You agree that, based on operational and transaction security needs, the Company may temporarily stop providing or restricting some functions of the service or provide new functions, as long as you still use the function of any reduction, increase or change Service, you still agree with this agreement or the agreement after the change.
7, the company has the right to know your use of the company's products or services, the real transaction background and purpose, you should truthfully provide the company required for the true, comprehensive and accurate information or information; if the company has reasonable grounds to doubt The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently limit some or all of the features of the Services you use to provide you fraudulent transactions or information.
Fourth, cancel the relevant
You may apply to cancel your account on this site when you need to discontinue using this service. You agree:
1, you apply for cancellation of this website account should be your own account. If you need to cancel your account of this website, you should cancel the account of this website in accordance with the procedures stipulated by our company.
2. The cancellation of the account of this website will cause the Company to terminate the provision of the service for you. The rights and obligations of both parties as agreed in this Agreement shall terminate (unless otherwise agreed by other terms of this Agreement, which may not terminate or may not be terminated by its nature) Your account cancellation and the use of this service during the period of the account assumes responsibility, including but not limited to possible breach of contract, liability for damages and performance obligations, while the company can still retain your relevant information.
3, You can apply for cancellation of this website self or manually, but if you use the service provided by our company, you should apply for cancellation after the service is completed.
4, You apply for cancellation of the website account should be in the normal state, that your account information and user account information is up to date, complete and correct, and the account can use all the features of this site. Account information or user information out of date, missing, incorrect account or suspended or terminated service account can not be applied for cancellation.
5, You apply for cancellation of this website account should not exist because of the account was canceled due to the outstanding contractual relationship and other based on the existence of the account arising or maintained rights and obligations, and the company that the cancellation of the Disputes arise as a result of the outstanding rights and obligations of the account.
6, if you apply for cancellation of this website account once canceled, will no longer be restored.
Five, the use of restrictions
(a) Your use of the service should comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and the laws and regulations of the countries or regions where you belong, reside or carry on business activities or other businesses, and you should not use the service for any illegal purpose (INCLUDING TRANSACTIONS FOR PROHIBITIONS OR LIMITs OF TRADING ARTICLES) OR USING THE SERVICE IN ANY ILLEGAL MANNER.
(2) You may not use the service to infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others, or the company has the right to refuse to provide this service, and you should bear all the relevant legal responsibilities, resulting in the company or our employees damaged, You should bear the liability for compensation.
Cases (a) and (b) above apply, including but not limited to
1, against other people's reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents and other legitimate rights and interests.
2, in violation of the statutory or agreed confidentiality obligations.
3, fraudulent use of the service in the name of others.
4, Unlawful trading activities, such as money laundering, terrorist financing, trafficking in firearms, drugs, banned drugs, pirated software, yellow obscene articles, other items that the Company considers may not be used for the transaction.
5, provide gambling information or in any way lure others to participate in gambling.
6, engaged in any may contain computer viruses or may infringe on the service system, data behavior.
7, the other company for legitimate reasons that inappropriate behavior.
Six, privacy protection
The company attaches great importance to the protection of user privacy.
(A) The Company shall not disclose any information you have learned to any third party without your written permission.
(2) Confidentiality information includes, but is not limited to: data, documents, operational procedures and the like provided by the information provider, including employee information and technical information; and commercial and financial information. Confidential information also includes information provided by third parties (including their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies) who promised to third parties that they should comply with confidentiality.(c) is not responsible for protecting the following information:
1, public information;
2. Information obtained by the other party from third parties that are not subject to confidentiality;
3. Information independently developed by the other party without reference to confidential information;
4, in accordance with the law or power granted by law can obtain the information of the judiciary, government agencies must disclose the information requirements. However, upon receiving such a request, the other party shall promptly inform the other party so that the other party can understand the contents to be disclosed and make an opinion.
(D) The terms of this contract shall not be invalid, early termination, without operability, change, termination or termination of the lapse.
Seven, system interruption or failure
The Company does not assume any liability for damages due to the inability of the Company to operate due to the following conditions, including but not limited to:
(A) The company announced on this site during the system downtime maintenance.(B) telecommunications equipment failure can not be data transmission. (c) Due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power cut, war, terrorist attack and other reasons, the Company is unable to perform business due to system obstacles.
(4) Services disrupted or delayed due to hacker attacks, virus attacks, technical adjustments or malfunctions in the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, third-party service issues, etc.
(5) To safeguard the national security or the personal safety of other users and third parties under emergencies.
Our company needs to overhaul or maintain the service system and related equipment provided on a regular or irregular basis. If the network service (including charge network service) is interrupted due to such circumstances within a reasonable time, the Company need not To bear any responsibility for this. The company reserves the right to suspend any part of the service for maintenance, upgrading or other purposes without prior notice.
Eight, the scope of responsibility and liability limitations
(A) The Company is solely responsible for the scope of liability described in this Agreement.
(B) The user information on this site is provided by the user himself, the company can not guarantee the accuracy of information, timely and complete, you should assume full responsibility for your judgment.
(III) The cooperation partner of this service, the service quality and contents provided by this cooperation partner shall be responsible for it.
(4) Your use of this service to download or obtain any information should be at your own risk and at your own risk, because of the information downloaded from any damage to your computer system or data loss, you are fully responsible.
(5) Your suggestions and information obtained by our company and our staff or obtained through this service, whether in written or oral form, will not constitute our guarantee for this service.
(6) In no event will the Company be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages (including loss of business, loss of profits, loss of profits, goodwill LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF Such as the possibility of loss. In addition, even if the exclusive remedies provided in this Agreement fail to achieve its basic purpose, the Company shall also be excluded from the above losses. (7) Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or otherwise agreed by the Company, your instructions to the Company and the Company are irrevocable.
Nine, Protection of Intellectual Property
(1) All systems of the Company and its affiliates and all contents of this website, including but not limited to books, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, arrangement of website pictures and webpage design, are provided by the Company or this Affiliates of the Company have their intellectual property rights according to law, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights and trade secrets.
(2) No person shall use, modify, copy, publicly disseminate, change, distribute, publish or publicize the procedures or contents of this website without the written consent of the Company or its affiliated enterprises.
(3) Respecting intellectual property is your obligation, and you should be liable for damages if you violate it.
Ten, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The validity, interpretation, change, execution and dispute resolution of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Due to the controversy arising from this agreement, the two parties shall conduct friendly consultations and fail to reach an agreement. Such disputes shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China and shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court where the defendant is domiciled.
Eleven, Other Terms
(a) If for any reason, any provision of this Agreement is, for whatever reason, wholly or partially void or unenforceable or contrary to any applicable law, the term is deemed to be deleted, provided that the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain Should be valid and binding.
(2) The Company has the power to interpret and modify this Agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law.